Join us to hear Ed talk about some of his ‘AMAZING’ life experiences:
“Where Survival is only half the battle!”
· The first man to walk the length of the Amazon—an epic journey that took 890 days to complete.
· He has been Marooned on a desert island: Naked for 60 days.
· He has been ‘Left for Dead’ in the most hostile environments imaginable.
· First Man Out - Ed was pitted head-to-head against the Worlds best survival adventurers.
· This winter Ed has spent 60 days on the streets, No money, No food, No shelter - - to get a 1st hand account of the challenges faced by homeless people today
· Ambassador to the Scouts & British Exploring Society
* Ed is also Patron to the LOPC.
Date: Monday 11th March
Refreshments: From 6.30pm
Time: Doors open 6.45pm - 9.00pm
Venue: Palmer Tomkins Theatre
Birstall, Leicester, LE4 4GH
Ed Stafford has has given keynote talks in New York, London, Sydney, Istanbul, Barcelona, Geneva and many other cities worldwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to hear from one of the UK's most eminent currently active Adventure Explorers, an opportunity not to be missed.
This is a Fund Raising Event to help repair our Kayak Launch Area.
Places are limited due to capacity of venue.
Please note default website setting is to collect participant data ready for activities at LOPC. There is no requirement to fill in any medical or emergency details for this event.