Come and join us on the 30th of October for some Halloween fun!
The SPOOK-A-THON will run on October 30th and will open at 5.30pm. You may arrive any time between 5.30pm and 7.30pm, we will not allow entry after 7.30pm.
Plan for the evening:
- Follow our signs for check in and give your names to the gate keeper!
- Begin the spooky tour through our haunted grounds - solve the puzzle along the way
- Reach your final destination and board our one way trip with the grim reaper back to the Centre
- Disembark here and enjoy a spooky broth to warm your chilled bones - If you dare
- Step into our Haunted Wood and try our treats over the fire- beware though, it will be under the watchful eyes of our Monsters
Requirements: dress to impress in your Halloween costumes! Best dressed will be rewarded!
Any children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Children must be 5+ to take part on the spooky paddle, under 5 are welcome but must stay on the land - a walking return is available.
Pre-booking essential for all who attend the site
Please also keep in mind that our grounds may not be suitable for all pushchairs.