2022 Instructor Vacancy
Currently hiring for the March to October 2022 season - please send completed application forms back to Chris Murnin by 14th January 2022.
Tucked away on the city boundary LOPC has 15 acres of land where we deliver exciting, inclusive adventurous activities on land, up our multi element High Ropes course, and on our own stretch of the River Soar.
We have 40,000 users per year, aged from 5yrs upwards of all abilities and backgrounds. Our users include:
o Schools and Colleges
o Scout, Guide and other youth based organisations
o Holiday Schemes & After School Club
o Families and individuals taking part in our Adventure Club
o Birthday Parties
o Corporate training.
o LOPC also provides a diverse annual coach education programme for land and water activities.
We look for Instructors who complement our enthusiastic, motivated and friendly staff team. Previous experience and qualifications in the outdoors or working with children will be beneficial, though not essential. All new staff will be put on a host of National Governing Body and in-house training courses.
What we are offering with the role:
• Thorough Induction process including nationally recognised qualifications
• Work with a diverse range of clients
• Opportunities to develop ongoing group programs
• Quality outdoor uniform and discounts on outdoor kit
• Pay ranges from £15,470 to £18,000 pro rata, dependent on qualifications and experience
• Professional development workshops
• Further opportunities to take different key roles within the organisation
• Potential for extended contracts over winter
LOPC is a non residential Centre so we cannot provide accommodation.
No C.V.s accepted. Successful applicants will be subject to 2 references and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
For an informal chat please contact Chris Murnin – (0116) 2681426 – email@example.com