Cleaning Roles at LOPC
We are currently looking for 1 or more people to cover 20 cleaning hours across 7 days. Ideally one person will do 3 hours a day Monday to Friday and another would do 5 hours at the weekend. Please indicate which position you are interested in on your application form.
Job Title: Cleaner
Responsible to: Bookings Co-ordinator
Job Description: To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness around the Centre.
1. Maintain and improve standards of cleanliness around the Centre:
· Ensure the buildings and rooms are clean and ready for the beginning of each day.
· Empty and wash out bins and sort recycling
· Tidy and dust rooms and offices
· Vacuum carpets
· Clean toilets, basins and showers
· Wash floors in changing rooms, toilets, showers and kitchens
· Wipe down surfaces in kitchens
· Damp dust where appropriate
· Shampoo carpets when appropriate
· Keep a check on cleaning materials and re-order when appropriate via the Centre Manager
· Lock or unlock the building securely
· Undertake any other reasonable duties that may be required on request of the LOPC Centre Management or Trustees.
Hours: Position 1: 16 hours per week, flexible hours Monday to Friday
Position 2: 5 hours at the weekend – either on 1 day or 2 – flexible hours
Pay: £8.91 per hour.