Is your business thinking about the future and where you’re going next? Planning ahead is important to any business, and now could be a good time to look ahead at where you’re heading and where you want to take your organisation. We have a simple format that can help you strategize effectively leading to a bright future for your company. The following makes a good format for the day:
- Work together to outline a clear vision for next year.
- Boost morale – celebrating success and allowing time for social interaction away from the workplace.
- Reflection on previous year, learning lessons from previous experience.
|9:00am||Arrival – tea, coffee and breakfast buffet|
|9:30am||Ice breaker activities, stimulate everyone into action and prepare them for the day|
|10:00am||Meeting room, set out the day and look back on the previous year|
|11:00am||Team building activities|
|1:00pm||Strategy meeting, planning out next year|
|3:00pm||Fun activity to finish on a high|
- Ice breakers provide a great way to set an energetic tone for the day.
- Team building activities allow people to interact and work with each other outside their usual work environment, helping to build greater understanding and stronger relationships.
- Transfer the positive atmosphere from the activities to the meeting, enabling an increase in productivity.
For a group of 10 participants this would typically cost £534, then an extra £468 for any extra group of 10.