Outdoor Exercise Sessions
Outdoor activities with an exercise focus
Leicester Outdoor Pursuits Centre has set up a 3 week activity programme that is designed to have a focus on exercise and developing aspects of our physical fitness. These will be our typical outdoor pursuits activities but designed to give you that extra focus on improving aspects of your health and fitness. This is ideal for people looking to get out and exercise but also fancy something a bit different to your typical fitness programme.
The 3 session are as follows:
- Climbing - looking to develop: Agility, Balance and Coordination
- Paddle board Yoga - looking to develop: Strength and Flexibility, as well as our agility, balance and coordination.
- Paddles Sports - using a water craft of your choice to go out on the river. Gaining skills to control your boats then having a race! Developing our speed and Muscular endurance.
When is it?
There will be a session every Thursday evenings at 5:30 pm finishing at 7:00 pm.
The programme will start from 11th April and run through to end of September.
How much is it?
You can book on to individual sessions, for £11 per session, or book a 4 session pass for £36, use discount code :exercise
Minimum age 12 Years.
There will be three aims on our programme:
- Get active through outdoor pursuits.
- Improve health and fitness.
- Learn more about how you can take these activities further should you want to participate in them more regularly.