Introduction to Bushcraft
Half day course -£30 per person
A brilliant building block for your outdoor skills toolkit!
This is a fully hands on experience, where your Instructor will guide you through a variety of techniques and skills that could make your time outdoors more comfortable, or even one day save your life!!!
- Sunday 8th March 10:30 am until 2:00 pm
- Saturday 6th June 1:30 pm until 5:00 pm
- Saturday 3rd October 9:30 pm until 1:00 pm
Dear All, Picked my Son yesterday and could not help notice his hair SMELLED.
Of wintery forests, brown leaves, sparked lit, imaginations ignited and challenges conquered. So all I can say is: job well done everyone! We're coming back imminently. What you manage to organise outdoors during the bleakest weather is really quite impressive!
Maximum group size
No previous experince required
- Fire- different techniques of lighting fires in the outdoors. Tinder and kindling selection from a variety of natural and man made options.
- Shelter- designs of shelters built with natural materials that are readily found in a woodland environment
- Foraging- explore what edible plants and berries are around and in season.
Typical session structure
3 hours of practical activity, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
What to wear
This event will be held outdoors, so please wear what you will be comfortable in (and willing to get dirty).
The calendar below shows the availability and details of your chosen course sessions. Click a session to find out more, or click "Book now" to start your booking.
- Green = Good availability
- Orange = Almost gone
- Red = Sold out