Training & Courses
The Leicester Outdoor Pursuits Centre runs a variety of Courses to increase your skills, ability, knowledge or gain qualifications. So why choose us?
- Warm, friendly, knowledgable professional staff.
- Wide range of resources including a variety of sizes of safety kit, different styles of boats to use and various teaching aids to adapt to different learning styles.
- We use different assessors to the trainers to avoid any leniency and maintain high a standard of successful candidates.
- A variety of Course Tutors to choose from, each with their own skill set.
- Conference facilities for classroom sessions.
- Pre and post Course consultations should you need any advice on moving forward, whether it be career or just improving your ability.
- Frequent quality control observations on staff.
- Discounts for multiple progressive courses.
- We are easy to find located just off the Leicester ring road.
- We have free camping facilities should you require or alternative hotels we can recommend.
- LOPC is proud to have a strong reputation for delivering good quality outdoor sessions in all aspects, including developing people in our courses.
To find out more about who is running your course visit the Course Tutors page.
An Individual Consent Form is needed to book on to a course together with a 50% deposit. You can find the consent form on the Useful downloads page of our website.
Please contact the LOPC if you require more information about any of our Courses.
Can’t find the course you’re looking for? We work with a variety of highly qualified coaches who can deliver a variety of courses. These courses can be delivered on demand and tailored to you liking. For more information please visit the Prospective Courses page.
Full Terms & Conditions for Course bookings can be found here.